To get a girl's phone number
These set of writings have no relevance as of today.
I am trying to go through my memory lane few years back and talking about my experiences.
1. What does it take to get a number from a girl and call her up?
2. Why is it always nerve wracking the last few minutes that you intend to call her up and that your lips suddenly lose the moistness that it always has?
3 Why is it always tough to keep the first conversation going?
4. Why do you run out of ideas in the first talk, sooner than later?
5. Why is it people consider you as a guy with guts if you ask her number?
6. Why do you always hear more of " kalakkitta da" and " naanga irukkom da kavalai padaathe" and less of "thambi ithellaam nallathuku illai..."
Thinking of all the above things -
7. Why do you think " what in the world was I thinking in asking her number in the first place?".
Well after all - by the time that you wrote this blog down - your nerves kind of settle down and you think so what, you can have people laughing at your expense for one more time.