Miles to go before I sleep...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Backkkkk and the world has changed for me!!!

Hey everyone..... long time no seee??
Hows u all?

Me back from a very very hectic trip to India and settling in...
Actually I came back to the US last Friday but was reeling under jetlag for the next 2-3 days.

My trip to India was a grandeur success in all ways.....
I was there in Indian soil exactly for 13 days, but then I feel like I did things, ran around like I had to pack 30 days of ooru-suthufying in those 13 days.

To list, I did:

  • I attended a very close friend's wedding immdly after I landed in Chennai, and his marriage was in Nagerkovil which is like the bottom-most city in India. But while there, I also went to the Kanniyakumari scenic spots, and took a lot of pics.

  • I attended my H1b visa interview coming back and it went off smoothly without all my scary thoughts :)

  • I went with Amma, Appa, chithi's on a pilgrimage trip to Madurai, Sankaran Kovil and Tiruchy.. visited countless number of temples there and they were wonderful to say the least.

  • Aporama madras-la shopping for my trip back-nnu all the sun was on me ooru-suthufying...

  • Visiting all my relatives, thaatha-paati, appa's friends etc etc that my mom started complaining I am not staying at home and spending time with her at all...

  • Eating-in, Eating-out... I almost ate like 6 meals a day...if I eat out and come back home to amma's cooking, just because she shouldnt feel bad, I ate one more meal :). Also, every one I visited invariably made somthing I liked, and couldnt resist as well.
I believe I did put on some weight while in India.

  • Movie - I went to Sillunu oru Kaadhal and was disappointed like anything, the movie sucked big time...no logic, no story, and over-action literally, but to see a movie in Satyam after a long time was so different.

  • Autos -- I took an auto almost everywhere, and invariably I had to cross Duraisaamy bridge all the time and it took ages during peak time..

Besides alll these things, I have one more thing to tell you all. Idhu ellam nadula - I saw a ponnu and was totally bowled over and kalyanthuku okay solitten...Yup! so the world has changed ever since...:)

Before seeing her, veetla I put all the scene I could, I dont think I can decide by seeing and talking to her just once, I will need to talk to her over fone a couple of times etc...Avala paathu pesi, veetuku varadhukku munaadi PCO lenthu phone panni okay solitten!! :-)

Will detail-blog as soon as I get sometime again....but guess I will be regular from now on...
Lotsaa stories and lots to write, so little time though.....

Will keep you guys posted...

ps1: Inimel ennoda regular blogs ku elam poi comment vidanum, appo thaane neenga varuvenga thirumba...

ps2: Idhuvaraikum ennoda monthly minutes usage will not exceed 1000 minutes, but this last one week, i have used like 1200 minutes.(including nights/weekends), I should get a headset soon, otherwise my hands are going to pain most probably....

17 Comments:

Blogger Adaengappa !! said...

CONGRATS,Prabhu !!
....
Oru ponnu onnu naan paarthen..:-)

Best wishes to you !

5:21 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

wonderful news dude!! 'paartha muthal naale'-vaa!!

13 day trip-la seriously lotsa things done!! nice nice....


more details plz!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger expertdabbler said...

first bullet points laam padikumbodhu
'mukiyamaana onnu vittutiye' nu sollanum nu irunden.

samarthu nee, correct a impt vishayathayum puttu puttu vechutte, CONGRATS man, kalakku :)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Shilpa said...

Photos of the 'ponnu' pls :-)

U used 1200 minutes ? wow ! thats a lot of talking !!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

Congratulations :-D!!! Nee enjoy :-D! Amaam, which is your cell phone company?? I should probably start buying stocks of that company :-P!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

And oh, I tagged you :-)!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Raji said...

hey first time here.. came via SK's blog.. hearty congrats!!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Aha!! Prabhu, Congratulations!! :--))
Now I can say, mattikittan mattikittan. :--))

Great to know you had a good trip. And I would like to see the pic of the lucky one too .

9:55 AM  
Blogger Prabhu said...

adengappa,

romba thankss...
samma apt song!! :)

kuttichuvaru,
thankqq... and again, ellaarum song reference e kudukkareenga??
will update more as and when i get time :)

PK,
eppome the best things are saved for the last :)

Shilpa,
i know 1200 minutes, i think my cell fone carrier would have been shocked, thideernu enna da aachu ivanukku-nnu.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Prabhu said...

archana,
LOL :)
and i demand a share in the profits from your stocks :)
Tag-aa?? :(, will do it sometime....

Raji,
welcome here.. and thanks for the wishes. keep visiting..

Saranya,
sometimes i do feel, i lost the independence, but the fact that she will also feel the same makes me console..
and photo anupparen..

11:06 AM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Congratulations! You sound like that "Aha" hero singing that song "Mudhan mudhalil paartthen...":-)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Syam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

maatiteengala...evalo ottu ottirupeenga yenna, ketkave romba sandhosama iruku...inimel wedding varaikum phone ah kaathula glue pottu otti vechudalaam.... :-)

hope you had a wonderful time... :-)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Viji said...

Congrats!!!!!! :))))))))))))
btw, you haven't replied to my mail. :(

1:37 PM  
Blogger rajesh said...

congrats da Nanbaa..
-Raapi

4:08 PM  
Blogger Prabhu said...

deepa,
thanks, actually i like the heroine in that movie...!!

syam,
maattikitten saar maatikitten...
but ellaarum bayamuruthuraa maadhiri, hope its not that bad :(

viji,
i did reply.. ozhunga email check pannu... and thanks...

rapi,
thanks buddy!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger dinesh said...

Prabhu --- Polakkare da ! Congrats.

Amaam,1 prabhu hour = 6.5 actual hours nu yen pesikkaraanga oorla ? :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger smiley said...

Before seeing her, veetla I put all the scene I could, I dont think I can decide by seeing and talking to her just once, I will need to talk to her over fone a couple of times etc...Avala paathu pesi, veetuku varadhukku munaadi PCO lenthu phone panni okay solitten!! :-) wow

when is the bachelor's party? in chennai ..pls?
congrats :)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home