Miles to go before I sleep...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Being explicitly expletive!

Whats your favorite one?
I was talking to a close frend of mine and was wondering, what choice of expletives do girls use?
Whats the most that they know? I am sure for once, we guys know more than they do.
Wait a second, do I know that for sure? Atleast from the curiosity that they exhibit in knowing the definitions, I can only hope they know a lil less than we do!

I wonder, how can guys who can tend be so explicitly expletive, be that goody-goody amidst the girls?
I dont swear, but I dont mind expletives coming from a few guys, as it adds spice to the scene and lightens the mood generally.
Atleast in the group that I have been, swears were never meant to be swears, it just adds a punch to the point that they are making.
The puns that they intentionally give to certain parts of the words, really does the trick and evokes instant laughter in the group. That being said, I think, swears from some guys dont look good at all (and that is one reason that I dont swear :)

To finish it off, a swear, that puts me into fits of laughter, "thambi ithu unga aaathaa!"
vivek:"podaaannnnnnngggggggggggggggooooo****" ( roja kootam is it, the film?)

- Prabhu

5 Comments:

Blogger DR said...

and boss, who is that close friend? is she the one whom u spoke with at 1.15 p.m today? just curious!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O I c..Wokay Wokay Next topic..

-Vasu

6:18 PM  
Blogger kamal said...

Don't tell RS this, but this is my most favorite topic in the whole wide world :)

For me swearing is a group thing, and I confess it used to be a cool thing at some point :) If you are in a group where swears are ok, then I think its ok to swear. But, god forbid you are in a group which does not swear, be chamatu :).

And yes, some gals (not any we know around here) do swear more than you know :)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Prabhu said...

kamal - didnt know this is ur fav topic as well!
moni - thanq, sumaarana blog kum nice one nu solra ore aalu nee thaan :)
DR - yup, thats the girl whom i was talking to @1:15, but i thought u wud never get to talk with her, how did that happen?
vasu - romba nal kazhichu uruppadiyana comment ( instead of enjamaai)

10:35 AM  
Blogger The Doodler said...

aahamotham, office-le 1.15 PM ku phone-la pesindu irundhiya...:)
Hmm...I very rarely swear and I guess my vocab would be kind of limited. Anyways, I rarely ever think of this topic.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home