Miles to go before I sleep...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

At the right place, at the right time...

How often have you wondered - "what if I had been there at that time?".
How do you feel when people say - "Well, you werent doing nuthing at home, you could as well been there and got to witness the event, you just missed it!?"
How do you react - "when you miss a PTC bus and end up with nothing when you could have ended up with Jo ( as in 12B)?"

Statement: I have always been considered one hell of a lucky guy all these years, just because I always seem to be at the right place at the right time and things seem to fall in place for me.

But, if you ask me, I would say " I have seen my share of ups and downs", but if you push me for an answer, I would say thinking hard, probably I would agree with the above statement.
I would say the Almighty has been kind enough to bestow all that I have with me and things thats going to follow.:)

There is a popular antithesis that I use when people say I am lucky. I feel luck is the rendezvous of opportunity and preparation. There's nuthing like plain luck, if you are ready and up for it, you are most probably going to get what you want.

I generally love the rains, and I especially loved the rain yesterday for it came at the right place at the right time!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rainy evening is the most romantic one!

BTW , Mazhai-la enna Olivu maraivu ?

Konjam vilakama sonna kettupain ,adiyain !

~Vasu

1:20 PM  
Blogger RS said...

Cant quite detect the mood of this post - wistfulness? philosophy? fancy? maybe just a little bit of everything!

2:09 PM  
Blogger rajesh said...

Vanthutaanyaaa ..Vanthutaanyaa...machakaaran!
Blog world la mattum thaan ivan varala nu nenachaen..
ingayum vanthutaanyaa!

hmm..ennavo nallaa irunthaa seri..

btw,etho manasula thonithu solraen...
"Ponna kandaa ponam kuuda blog panum daa doii.." ;)

-Raapi

6:08 PM  
Blogger The Doodler said...

What was so right about the rain yesterday?? Am racking my brains but can't think of anything...:)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Prabhu said...

RS,
Very true... a bit of everything, i started somewhere ended somewhere.
Subha/Vasu,
Solla koodiya visheyama irunthaa solli iruppen, why it was special nnu.

4:36 PM  
Blogger dinesh said...

Dei,

Irundhaalum onakku konjam over Dhill da !

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

posta paathutu 'sari dhill ungalukkunnu' solla vandhen.. dinesh adhaiye adichutaar...
Pri

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home